So, how can you style your hair for Thanksgiving while still balancing your hosting duties? Here are a few quick and easy ways to get that gorgeous look in no time.
The side bun with tiny braids is a popular summertime hairstyle that really translates well for holidays. It's quick and easy but has a complex look that will have your holiday guests thinking you've been up since the early morning hours.
There is no doubt that long hair can create an ultra-feminine feel, classy and elegant. Show off your long locks by adding curls for a that savvy, "I woke up this way" look.
1. Place a dramatic side part in your hair and use a duck bill clip to hold the top section of hair on the side you parted it on.
2. Back comb the entire crown of your head to give more volume.
3. Smooth down hair.
4. Pull hair back into a low tousled pony tail.
5. Comb hair and twist to smooth out curls.
6. Use KMS HairPlay Dry Wax to mend all the fly away ends and continue to twist up. Secure with a bobby pin.
7. Using a wand, go back and curl the front section you set aside. Curl into two or three curls.
8. Back comb to loosen and then pin in place.
Mirror images Salon, voted the best hair salon in Augusta, Maine for 5 years. Mirror Images Hair & Nail Salon is located at 59 Bangor St., Augusta, Maine. Call us to schedule an appointment (207) 622-7302. Find us and Like us on Facebook, Instagram and Google+.